Why Study the Bible?, page-41

1. 5,689 Posts.
    No MrG, Jesus sacrifice is not just for some to be saved, but for all, but then that depends on you if you want to except it or not. But definitely its not just for some.

Fighting Protestants and Catholics, yes it is a shame, but have you heard about individual wheat and weeds within Christianity, you’re relying at tinting everybody with the same brush except for JW, I don’t really want to open any books, but have you heard of Catholics, Protestants and JW child abuse and cover up, but of courses that doesn’t count does it as JW are so pure they have a halo on their heads while others have horns.
    JW are no different then anyone else except for pointing fingers and judging others, all that privilege does not belong to you but to Jesus Christ.

Sorry no matter how much JW jump up and down and point fingers they are no different then anybody else.

So now you saw Catholics and Protestants fighting, (don’t forget the Atheist) and start your own religion, how does this make you the true and original religion started by Jesus Christ himself.

So MrG, what do you plan to do when you live forever on earth, what happens if you’re assigned looking after the sewage farm for eternity, will you be happy…. Someone will have to do it? I myself rather be out there flying the cosmos with J.C.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.