Why Study the Bible?, page-51

1. 3,979 Posts.
    It is temporary because inside, nothing fundamental has changed. That's absolutely right. We are whatever we want to be, sinner or saint. All I'm talking about is a gradual tweaking of a pre-existent empathy to have a positive outcome over time. I believe it's happening, even though it's always darkest before dawn.

crazy reliance on technology - yes, but there is also a swing back to a more real, hands in the dirt life style, but with 7 billion people + we have little choice but to factory farm humans at this stage. A good healthy die-off would assist. Start with those over 65. I'm willing to be euthanised.

And the last two paragraphs are on the money. There is going to be so much shite on the fan at some stage that it will not be able to turn. I firmly believe that catastrophic consequence is fully locked in and loaded. It's the other side of that that interests me.

This will be a very manageable planet with 3 or 4 billion and there will be a considerable reduction in rents and parking spaces for all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.