HI EJD99 it was a simple question, still not answered. as for...

1. 576 Posts.
    HI EJD99 it was a simple question, still not answered. as for your belief that i'm and flaming & baiting , i deal in facts feel free to do the same, this forum is not another outlet for the financial industry to claim some moral high ground, dispute what i post, but the usual response is name calling happy to debate FACTS lindso failed are you up for it ?? Feel free to challenge anything i have said?????????????

For the record so you financial industry spruikers cannot paint Me with the brush of "gripe" or "chip on my shoulder" that you have invented, much like your sales tactics to the financially stupid, put em down reel em in

My super produced pathetic returns when it was managed by financial planners & industry funds whilst my personal portfolio flew that was self managed. Hence i started a SMSF at $50k (which no financial planner would help me start, they wanted a minimum of $250K, must be a fee thing)
    My NET return after fees every year beat managed or industry super, explain why a plod self taught can produce better returns???????

Yes i admit not every can do it but the fear your industry creates is comical i have already posted before a stupid one portfolio stock of bhp would have beaten all you "professionals"

Argue facts dont take your bat & ball & run off stating my views are to offensive prove me wrong?????

Thanks LU888 , NIce isnt it a loss when a kids bank account produced more. like my self learn everyday i have a goal to read 12 financial/asx/stocks/FA/TA a year
    do professional salespeople with uni or 2 week courses under their belt, do that.

professional is a very loose term in the financial industry

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.