why super can be run by dopes ..., page-24

1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes, the 27% IS net of fees and less than 1% short of your BHP reference.

You wanted an answer, you got one, you haven't acknowledged this and you are still not happy it seems. Your argument has just been blown out of the water.

Still unsure why you continually refer to your 'one stock BHP portfolio' as stupid. It has done much better than XJO. More like selective than stupid.

Mate, I'm not sure if you realise, but for what it is worth, a lot of what you sounds more like "my thingy is bigger than your thingy" comments. "My BHP thingy is bigger than your Blackrock thingy". Not sure if anyone else here agrees??

You don't seem to have answered my questioning your statement of only using facts, other than the usual irrelevant remark. Where DOES your 90% comment come from?

My reference to small SMSF fees was about accounting and audit etc, but you couldn't help but make a remark about

I have given you an example of value given from advice (an investment example, not strategy) and you again ask for "how me the value in a financial planner or managed fund, justify the fees eroded from people who have no idea".
    I'm not taking my bat & ball, because I don't represent the managed fund industry so I don't give a rats about what you think or say about them.
    It is obvious that irrespective of what I have and / or will say, there will be no end to the constant reference to (paraphrasing form 1 post only):
    fee grabbers
    "financial fee takers
    without professionals taking fees
    ees eroded from people who have no idea
    ever pay anyone employed by the pyramid scheme of the financial industry
    after fees i.e what the client gets its a sad story
    OHHH i'm scared"

so, I'm sorry, but I do not wish to start afresh and begin another endless circle of threads that add zip to myself or other readers of this forum.

By the way, you haven't inferred which charity you spend your days volunteering with? I expect from your fee-aversion that you do not make a living yourself from any commercial endeavour at all. Otherwise you would understand something about commercial reality and economics, or the value of someone else's experience and expertise, but what would I know.....

Go on, tell us your occupation....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.