Hey lindso you stated"eg Blackrock Global Small Caps - 2yr to...

1. 576 Posts.
    Hey lindso you stated

"eg Blackrock Global Small Caps - 2yr to end May 11.65%pa; Hedged version of same fund 28.72%pa. (These are wholesale so no commissions deducted out of these returns)."

ITS still not NET TO Investor,
    you have not taken the financial planner fees entry or exit fees into account again my stupid one stock bhp wins.

maybe look at your use of inverted commas, they are usually used to denote what a poster said, i have a greater education than to use the word "thingy", stop changing what i said for the 5th time.

Stop changing what i said to your own means,, stop inventing what i said

like your industry your commments are comical, grasping at straws, how do we fund our existence with the hyperbole of our industry, lets misquote people

Lindso""my thingy is bigger than your thingy"

o.k lindso yours is bigger hope it makes you feel good

""My BHP thingy is bigger than your Blackrock thingy""

Even though i never said anything above happy to put you in your place again you can compare blackrocks funds & ASX GMI their offering in the LIC universe bhp still worth more ASX>GMI . ANd GMI does not have fees unlike your products.

liondso "so, I'm sorry, but I do not wish to start afresh and begin another endless circle of threads that add zip to myself or other readers of this forum.

No worries lindso new info all for it, dont assume your comments do not show your industry & yourself in your greatest light, WHO WANTS A PRODUCT WITH INSTANT PAY

Still grasping at straws lindso need more info,,,, at least i quote what you said & dont change what you said, sadly you cannot say the same

Lindso "By the way, you haven't inferred which charity you spend your days volunteering with?

Seriously charities when the people that run charities earn 100K i do not invest in charity, i pick up every bit of rubbish i see on the beach, i swing money were i see a need, WHATS Your point?

"I expect from your fee-aversion that you do not make a living yourself from any commercial endeavour at all. Otherwise you would understand something about commercial reality and economics, or the value of someone else's experience and expertise, but what would I know....."

Hi lindso, lots of assumptions "fee aversion "that you do not make a living yourself from any commercial endeavour at all" now thats funny like the weekly carton of beer i feel no need to pay more for service.

Experience & expertise still laughing, your industry provides the facts COMICAL.

LIndso" Go on, tell us your occupation..."

Small business, its an honest business, does not require suckers, my customers buy a product enjoy & it never decreases in value.

The greatest thing about this debate lindso is i have never tried to put you down as i deal in facts, your whole defense is taking the piss out of me
    Much like your industry your clients will lose again this year BUT YOU HAVE BEEN PAID, as long as you your priorties right

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.