Hey dayz71 great post you must be one of the good onesas for...

1. 576 Posts.
    Hey dayz71 great post you must be one of the good ones

as for "What you are forgetting or don't realise is that the majority of value adding for a client is in the strategy we implement for the client."

Agree

Dayz"It's the bad mouthing of the financial industry that led to one of the above clients listening to his neighbour and costing him and his wife around $65,000 over the last 3 years. Hmmm, who do you think has "clipped his ticket"

NO dayz the bad mouthing of the industry is its own construct, your industry has clients who like above scenario they would be still a client but losses were to much they panic & take their losses at the bottom.

The question is why were clients not removed from the market at its high , thats what people pay for surely you can see peoples indifference to your industry & the losses they incurred
    Dayx"I deal with a lot of HNW clients and business clients so I recommend SMSF's very regularly and I emphsize the "Self Managed" part so I dont have to stock pick very often at all."

DAYZ how does a small investor small smsf find a good financial planner????????????????????

Yes again even the professionals never recommend managed funds

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.