SWM 0.00% 17.5¢ seven west media limited

Whilst every SWM shareholder should be rightfully incensed by...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Whilst every SWM shareholder should be rightfully incensed by the whole Spotlight expenses scandal it's worth noting that despite the current market perception that the sky is falling, the reality is that with those who economically support the SWM business ( our advertisers) continue to do so. Nine Entertainment and its reporters have an active economic interest in ensuring that SWM as one of their fiercest competitors looks as bad as they can possibly make it appear and even they delivered the following positive assessment by Media Buyers in today's Financial Review article.

https://www.copyright link/companies/media-and-marketing/the-damage-done-to-seven-west-media-from-cocaine-and-sex-worker-claims-20240412-p5fjaq

I do not believe the Seven Network Spotlightsaga will have any effect on advertiser demand, nor revenue,” media analystSteve Allen, Pearman’s director of strategy and research, said.

“I also think the public at large are tiringof this whole Bruce Lehrmann / Brittany Higgins / Network Ten / LisaWilkinson saga. It makes stories for journalists, no doubt the click performance of the reporting/stories verifies this, but has little or no effect in advertising.”

“It doesn’t affect advertisers – they want eyeballs. No one is going to pull their ads on the footy because of what’s happened over the past few weeks,” Ben Willee, managing director of Melbourne-based independent ad agency Spinach, said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $273.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 17.5¢ $44.90K 255.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 219926 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 964884 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.