SWM 2.86% 18.0¢ seven west media limited

i agree noomxx but think very small price rise from 19 to 21c is...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    i agree noomxx but think very small price rise from 19 to 21c is just due to the crazy oversold price it was and still is. been bad few weeks of negative press but as highprice mention previously it easy to get a valuation significantly higher even using the last poor results as the reference value.
    away from negative press it seem 7 has had a very good couple of weeks. this weeks ratings saw a 42.8% national audience up from 39.9 last week. 7 plus bvod number 1 and up 25% year on year. afl ratings strong and as they always do considerable beat nine nrl , 7 evening and morning news almost constantly beat rivals comfortably . prime time shows the chase, 1% club and better home and garden winning slots with very strong ratings.
    also ipsos online news figures out yesterday show new 7 online publication - the nightly off to strong start and 7newscomau site up 9% in march.
    with online afl and cricket viewing rights now only 6 months away in Oct the seven plus online viewing on phones and other devices will increase strong.
    been tough few weeks but outside of bad press it seem channel seven and all platforms doing well with strong and growing viewers.
    i continue to watch and encourage family and friends to view and watch and read using these platforms as they all extremely good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $277.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $401.1K 2.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 335307 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 728460 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.