SWM 2.78% 18.5¢ seven west media limited

Why SWM is worth more than $1.50 per share, page-30

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Firstly; thank you for your comprehensive and informative posts.

I don't often comment but I cannot resist doing so in relation to the article to which you refer. When I read the article on Friday I started to get that sickly feeling that you get when you know that you have probably been or are about to be dudded. I have held shares in this company since the lows of the Pandemic and have followed it passionately, believing in the Company turnaround narrative and the objective of the creation of future shareholder value. This has been narrative followed at every opportunity by the Company.

To now think that 4 years of time and money invested following a company with a high degree of excitement for its future may amount to nothing more than a waste of time and good money is; in my opinion, both appalling and unconscionable. I agree with you 100% that the time to act is now, not after the horse has bolted. Shareholders need to be confident that when they invest their money in major Australian companies on the Australian bourse that they will be protected from any predatory, unfair, unjust or opportunistic behaviour or practices whether perceived or real. A situation really that in principle is not unlike the 'prominence legislation and the free to air Tv sports rights" for all Australians" that this Company, to its credit, so passionately advocates for, not just for a select few or, one. I will certainly be copying this to the contacts that you provided.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $284.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $289.5K 1.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 138521 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.