SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Hey it’s not really such “an excellent buy”, as I think it’s a...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hey it’s not really such “an excellent buy”, as I think it’s a brilliant buy!! Fortunately for me it doesn’t carry too much risk and I’m a strong supporters of dollar averaging up and have been doing this since I started 3 years plus ago at 0.14. Today my overall average is in the mid 0.20’s but the incremental value to me when she moves up by one penny is now significant due to the number of shares I have accumulated.

If you believe the company that you are holding is a gem, and the business outlook and market is strong it doesn’t matter what price you pay especially if you’re just adding to your portfolio and dollar averaging up. It increases my holdings significantly but only increases my average share price slightly.

Holding long and strong as we move to the high 0.40’s in the next couple of weeks. Payday for me will be once we hit the mid 0.50’s and find our way back into the ASX200. That’s where the real win for all longs who have endured SXY’s slow climb back after being penalized heavily due to analyst sector downgrades and not the companies specific outlook.

I’ll continue to hold long and strong and accumulate!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.