SDV 0.00% 42.0¢ scidev ltd

why take up the offer , page-10

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi Deidre.

You certainly will have wasted your time trying to point out the low cost of producing the concentrate at Hellyer versus extracting new ore from a functioning mine. PW says that Hellyer is still cash flow positive though the cash flow has taken a big hit with low Zn, low Pb prices and a high A$.
    I think you could have also pointed out that the tails are already ground into small particles thus removing a costly grinding process.
    Final point is that the dredge and the plant are electricity driven so no diesel other than transporting the concentrate to Burnie.
    I don't know how anyone can possibly say that they think Intec is finished. All they have to do is read the ASX releases, Quarterly Reports and seriously study their patented processes. Of course that is too difficult for Chartists and those who only see gloom with the falling metal prices.
    The time for "free" options has now passed though there are still the desperate sellers wanting to unload their shares for what ever reason.
    I'm now waiting for the Quarterly to put paid to the scaremungers and see the share price rise.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 41.5¢ $21.16K 50.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16391 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 76728 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.