why the aussies hate us, page-44

1. 3,972 Posts.
    Hardnfast
    "Finally, how many times do we see a news story "a gang of Indian appearance men gang raped a 15 year old girl", or "several men of Indian appearance robbed a pub at gun point", OR "a man of Indian appearance is sought after a drive by shooting in Punchbowl".

Actually see plenty of news stories regarding rapes and pedophile offences committed by Indians. Whether they are more or less than the general population I cannot speculate but I can find more stories of Indian sex crimes than REAL racist crimes committed against them. I mean just yesterday an arrest in Perth following news a few days earlier of the Indian who posed as a model agent. Then the Indian who killed his wife. Three just this year without adding the list from last year or asking is there anymore. Also very thinly veiled "timely"story on the rapid rise of complaints of sexual nature against taxi drivers. Plus it is a real issue for foreign women who travel to India.

This concerns though. We can never ever touch the subject of how women are treated by migrant men in case it should be called racist to raise the subject. The usual "well all men rape" argument gets trotted out. However the cultural signals are not there and women can be taken off guard. Trusting situations become untrustworthy for eg.

I do have the feeling both from experience as a women and from research it is possible that women are the most numerous victims of cultural/racism factors. Just ahve to put up with it though for soem strange reason though would like to know why we have the 3rd highest sex crime statistics in the world. Something is wrong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.