DJS 0.00% $3.99 david jones limited

why the big drop?, page-9

1. 9,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 784
    I'm actually glad the media has jumped on this downgrade bandwagon and has run the same story over and over, I love bargains!

Sure retail shares deserved to fall from their 2011 highs, but they have been by far way too overblown & way oversold in DJ's case.

Yes profits will be less, we've been warned and we know this at these levels. (unfortunate for those who paid higher prices)

They also know they must invest in online retailing, so there will be extra sales & profits generated in the upcoming year(s) to add to the bottom line.

DJs real worth (along with Myer, JBhifi, HVN, etc) will be shown when the dividend rolls along in late March / early April.

Watch for price movements in JBHifi with their div payout in early FEB, plus all the short covering on these top shorted stocks to give an similar indication on DJs.

Seriously sit back & think of the return on your investment on a 3-5 year outlook. At these levels it's a no brainer to buy and just leave it for the div.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.