MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Why the big drop?, page-16

1. 16,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8048
    I eagerly wait the day that you join us a shareholder.
    That will be one glorious day. Madamswer on board the MSB train. I can see it in the not too distant future.
    I guess the first and closest trigger for you IMHO will be the announcement of a partner (with deep pockets) coming on board.....as the revenue (profit/loss) side of the business is further down the track.

I, too, hope that the time I have invested in following MSB is not wasted and that the circumstances will arise that will compel me to become a shareholder.

But I have to say, the mere announcement of a partner - irrespective how deep its pockets might be - will not be the trigger for me to get on board.

Because MSB already had one of those deep-pocketed partners and I wasn't on board then.

No, my investment process requires something more than just an endorsement by some or third party, no matter how big that party might be. Because MSB has been endorsed by a great many parties, many of them having high-profile market standings, and that hasn't resulted in the company generating the sorts of sustainable investment returns that I seek.

In the meantime, I'll maintain a watching brief.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.