MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Why the big drop?, page-18

1. 16,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8086
    "If this so called company with the big grey cloud manages to partner with MSB in the coming weeks then watch the vermin shorters scurry about and send the price back up to where it should be i.e. north of $3.40."

Surely, how the market responds to any partnership deal struck with MNK (I assume that's the company to which you are referring) will be a function on the nature and terms of such a deal?

To that end, what sort of deal do you think would bring about a $3.40 share price for MSB?

At $800 Million with the real potential to be generating billions in revenue over the coming years (2-3) as its many applications move positively through their testing stages to commercial viability.

Wow, if you are right about billions in revenues in 2-3 years' time, then my wait will not be for much longer. Just one little niggle I have though: I have come across a great number of occasions - going back for a great deal longer than 3 years, where an assortment of holders of MSB (some who still make contributions to this forum today) pointed with conviction to substantial revenues being generated within a short few years' time.

Why do you believe your prediction will be different this time around?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.230B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.07 $3.098M 2.861M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 53048 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 53318 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.