RIO 0.00% $110.73 rio tinto limited

I disagree "Mr c"...I expect to see RIO go through 2100...

1. 426 Posts.
    I disagree "Mr c"...
    I expect to see RIO go through 2100 tonight.
    Not that you can ever trust anything, no matter what it looks like, or how good it looks, lol. But they should.
    They have formed a good base across 2050 area.

A UK rise will of course give the AU typical gapping jump, which would then mark our turn too of course. So that could be $2+ and then should run a day or two also.

Note there was also a Triple Witching in the UK tonight, which is a possible overall reason of the days of falls they have had. Many sell, sell, sell into that day (Funds etc big players) - which I did not know was coming (DOH!!)... then a turn comes not long after there (same day, or a day or so later).

I don't expect any "exceptional" rise off a turn, but most often when I do NOT epect it, it happens! And then I have sold too short! This time around I have loaded up enough so I can sell a good amount to be 'safe', and ride on the rest for a few days more in hope of that bigger rise path.
    Well... it is all guess/prediction, and hope... so here's hoping it is actually correct!

There is also the very soon arriving EOFY coming! So this window from now (probably trading ok on 'real terms' for X days) till later in the week when a direction is likely to be strengthened (but is that up or down?) is a tricky period! If that is UP, it could mean that huge total rise over the week. But if it is down, then this attempt to turn probably won't get too far...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$110.73
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.10B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1648 $116.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$105.19 3559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.