NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Why the BIG gains?, page-26

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    In saying that surely you can't just compare the last two years and get a future estimate from that, you'd have to take a more balanced average increase/decrease over multiple years, so I don't think verce's numbers are a stretch of the imagination, let's not forget the 50 million ipads that are sold each year too, you can add some of them to the Apple list too as not every ipad owner owns an iphone, and as you say IQBuds are not Apple dependent anyway, they can be used with anything that has bluetooth and the compatible app as far as I know. I'm just starting to have a more in depth look at the product at the moment and I'm wondering if they will eventually make(or already have) an app for PC's(Windows/MAC's)?

Anyway, this could honestly be huge, is anyone here on the pre-order list? I'm going to buy some IQbuds as soon as they hit retail and I'll report what I think of them.

Here's one of the reasons I say this could be huge, I'm currently 40 years old and as of around the age of 35 I suddenly(and for no apparent reason) started to lose my hearing, 5 years later(plus numerous MRI/CAT scans, hearing test, visits to multiple ENT's, etc) and having lost 50% of my hearing now they still can't give me any cause behind it other than basically saying "I just got lucky in that obviously my ears are more vulnerable to noise than most"(yeah right ), I've now done the rounds of whats available to the hearing impaired. I currently have $10,000 hearing aids that really aren't that effective in doing much at all, to the point I don't even wear them due to the fact they are at times more of a hindrance than an aid. So if these IQbuds come remotely close(or perform better) than my hearing aids then you can imagine these things will sell like absolute hotcakes at over a 1/30th of the price of good quality hearing aids, not to mention they are more stylish than most hearing aids which believe me is a big concern for the younger hearing impaired gang.

Anyway, this could get very interesting, and as soon as I get my IQbuds i'll let you all know my hearing impaired point of view on just how big this could be
    Last edited by ohreally: 05/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.