NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Why the BIG gains?, page-31

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    when i first started noticing I was losing a bit of hearing it was watching TV, as everything seemed just as noisy but for some reason I didn't seem to understand what was being said too well, so first things first off I went to google(this was about 5 years ago of course) and typed in sudden hearing loss and that was the first thing I read, that being loss of hearing form ear infection of flu, and I thought back and there was nothing in the immediate past that I could come up with.

But yeah, I have a lot greater loss in the higher frequencies, so letters like S and F are barely audible to me now, so add any background noise(especially low frequency bass sounds) and I'm buggered. The $10K hearing aids I have have been re-programmed at least 5 times but they are boarder line useless, when my kids are around the sound coming through them is so loud it hurts my ears and I they don't help me enough in a conversation to make up for that, not to mention the sound they give out is like listening to the footy through a 1980's transistor radio. So like I say if these IQbuds can out perform or even come close to $10K hearing aids well we all know where the NUH SP will be heading in the future as they'll definitely be "changing lives".

On a side note, I take it I have to wait for retail versions and can't get on the pre-order list now? (sorry for the question still lots to look into)

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.