NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Hi Eric341, On a trading perspective if you feel uncomfortable...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi Eric341,

On a trading perspective if you feel uncomfortable then its the time to sell. Do not worry about what others think. If you have made your profit that is great or if you are crystalising a small loss then so be it.

If your hunch is correct and say NUH crashed back below 10cents, or say back to the recent capital raising price of 6cents, the holders who think "they know it all" and held are going to look like fools.

Now if the price heads to over 15cents,20cents or whatever in the short term, and you sold out, at least you still have a good night sleep. For the long term holders ... good on them and they deserve the reward for holding out and reaping the reward.

Statistically only about 5% of long term investors in speculative stocks make money. Long Term (5+ years horion) about 90% of small caps do not make money. Nuheara could be different...no one knows the future. Just because Nuheara is a market darling today (9th January) this does not mean it will still be the same by 9th February.

In the end it does not matter the industry, product or service, its about buying and selling high. Does not matter if you make money investing, trading, trading hype or even trading a potential pump and dump...its just about making money. If your net result is a positive its good.

On a personal note I certainly hope NUH can move higher but nothing is certain. While I may be positive on the company today but I am still prepared to press the sell button any minute as my mind could change in an instant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.