AEC 0.00% $4.12 ammtec limited

It's great to see it moving up and I really excited that it...

1. 3,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    It's great to see it moving up and I really excited that it finished on its high. The volume was small and sporadic, so I think unlikely its one buyer. The graph and moving averages are all pointing up, so its more likely to be small time traders and investors getting on. Now that its hit a 12 month high it will move onto the radar of even more people. Watch for tomorrow it could be another good day especially if the sellers continue to line up around $3.50. Longterm holders know the real Ammtec story, so its not such a surprise.

As for Purity transaction, I would think unlikely. The directors and MD are confident and they continue to fund its development. As for the failed buyer, which was asked about at the AGM, they are long gone and are stuggling with their own issues.

Other issues not mentioned.
    Look at the latest announcements of PST and tell me if that doesnt warm the heart, maybe money is flowing into AEC from this.

also, AEC did have a 30 year anniversary bash on Sunday, could have been some good news spilt between beers.

Let's hope the next stop is $3.25, then $3.50. Then I'll be coming out with my Bruce McAvaney line.

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.