MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

why the big selloff ?, page-30

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Haven't posted for a couple of months', so thought I'd just say g'day to all Meomites.

In respect to punting on the share price I unashamedly would have lost a bucket load of cash in the last 10 months' trying to tip MEO share price on a day to day basis.

I hold, I wait, I hope.

Learnt alot over these 10 months' from many informative posters. In respect to the negative, I have also and at this stage reluctantly admit they are in front. I purchased at an average of 43, went to 80 and back now to a current price of 29.5. Really as it stands the current status is the best position MEO has been in during that time frame so hard to make sense of the market. So rather than make sense of it just as IAM has re-iterated a number of times I just look at the fundamentals and take comfort a world giant in the likes of PBR are taking a potential 250M investment into this speccy as my basis to sit tight and wait out the roller coaster ride. It doesn't look like ending anytime soon so catch you all in a few months' and heres hoping a few more ups than downs starting with a FIRB.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.