LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

DrP,I don’t mind healthy debate, provided the argument is a...

1. 831 Posts.
    DrP,

I don’t mind healthy debate, provided the argument is a rational one.

The GHG emissions that LNC, DOE and EPA have modeled are WTW. The tailpipe emissions are actually less than conventional diesel.

The $800 million price tag comes from the latest broker report. Does anyone know how much a conventional oil refinery costs? Even if the cost was half of that, the input costs of oil verses Syngas at the moment makes the LNC facility a lot more attractive.

“since LNC use air gasification rather than oxygen”

Once again, LNC is using nitrogen rejection equipment; it is practically the same as oxygen generation equipment just less expensive.

I guess we will all find out how things are going on Monday. As with any trial, there are bound to be some teething problems. At least LNC have completed their trial burn. They just need to get over this demonstration before moving onto the next big milestone of the commercial plant. There are many challenges but the rewards are massive. I reckon Martin Ferguson is on the phone to PB getting regular updates. 5bpd won’t solve Australia’a fuel needs but it would be a welcome distraction for the Government feeling the heat at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.