Why the Coalition will not be re-elected, page-16

1. 83,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Although it is a long time since I have had any love of the labour party - I do have a strong left lean.

If, however, any lefties or labour people are relying on your list of things to sway the next election - well, I can tell you the present government is a shoe in on that list.

The one exception may be pension age - but I doubt that one as well, because labour won't change the plan.

Of that list the majority of people would far more likely vote for the incumbents than otherwise. Why?

Because most people actually agree with that list and or couldn't give a toss about it.

Abbott and Bishop have been learning fast - and they are in the news and even though starting off like bulls in a china shop - are honing to a pretty good edge - thankfully.

Hockey is a liability - but, he may go. He will either go or clean up the act - they are not stupid enough to keep him as he is.

The one bogey for them was the last budget - it definitely was not popular -- BUT, the taste will fade before the election. And also, there will be the usual greasing of the rails pre election.

All of those things on that list are strong emotional subjects for a very small portion of the voting populace - the majority of people couldn't give a toss about them - or, agree with them.

If things stay the way they are now and moreso if the government keeps on improving - and they should do with practice - there is not a snowballs chance in hell of a labour government at the next election.

And labour should swiftly get it's head around that and get rid of many of the dickwits it has now and start seriously getting some of their younger talent (assuming they have got it) onto the team for some experience.

One prime example is they just have to ditch Shorten among others - if they cannot see that he is a top shelf liability then them might well be out of power for a very very long time.

If that is the best they have got and there is no young guns hiding behind the curtain - then the only way Tony Abbot would lose power is for him to put nuclear power plants in every cbd in the country and take Australia to was against the USA.

That might just do it ------- otherwise, the libs are very much here to stay.

have a great day all

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.