AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

why the confusion

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I find it almost unbelievable that some punters are sititng around scratching their heads as to why this isn't trading a lot higher. Perhaps a quick look at my post last Friday at 13.32 entitled "Punters looking for short term FIRB spike" may illuminate a few dull minds!
    To quote
    "But hang on! Judging by the majority of posters it appears most punters are simply waiting for this to spike after the FIRB news so they can take a quick buck and move on to their next spiv play. Few seem even remotely interested in hanging around for a year or two.
    Trust me. Its been well noted by others that there has been an influx of speccy money (mugs???) in this stock waiting for a short term spike based on FIRB approval to exit."
    And how did it play out? News came out about FIRB approval and long suffering AED shareholders saw a dismal 17 c rally on the close. The next day the sp fell back to $2.20 which was where it was last week.
    What a fizzer!!!
    Once again I nailed it. This stock is incredibly easy to predict.
    If I wasn't making so much money punting the banks I'd even consider trading it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.