zzdx,You poor thing, you really are very fragile and quite...

1. 422 Posts.
    zzdx,

You poor thing, you really are very fragile and quite deluded I must say and your Bible knowledge and understanding is really quite limited.

You are displaying a huge amount of ignorance and hatred yourself by your use of X in the Words God, Jesus and Christians and the desperate way that you speak, as it is obviously cutting you deep about there existence and standards which you are unable to even try to uphold as you give way to your most basic and animalist desires.

You are obviously very insecure, if Homosexuality is such a Grand gesture why are you so sensitive to others opinions about such vile and detestable things and have such a desperate craving need to be accepted by others let alone want the union that is the privilege of a Man and Woman? I thought Homosexuality was different to Hetrosexuality being of a Higher standing in your Eyes?

I myself have just as much to be upset about if I chose to about the way in which you have spoken about things that I value, but I do not, as I have no need for outside approval of the things I have a strong belief in and inner confidence off.

I asked in the previous thread, and I will ask you again, if there is no God, how did Humans get here and why are they here, what is their purpose on this Planet?

As I said in the previously , the Act of the Marriage of a Man and a Woman is proof that there is a God as an evolutionary process would not have needed such a thing as Marriage in order for the Human Race to survive and Procreate.

It is a commitment to a Higher power to be acceptable in his Eye's and to make the Union Honourable!

Further more what would happen to the Earth if the majority of Humans were Homosexual and only a very small % were normal (hetrosexual).

I look forward to your enlightening response.

snider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.