I have experienced the form of Jesus & he never struck me as the...

1. 6,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    I have experienced the form of Jesus & he never struck me as the Lord of the Universe. The form was simply energy that came from the "infinite" passed thru my body via the crown & out my feet back into the "infinite" i.e. thru my feet & out my head (crown) .... thru & head & out my feet etc. etc.. To& fro several times, whereby at that point passing thru my mid-riff on each occasion I heard the name "Jesus" - whilst watching a TV show of a born again revival meeting of 5000 people in anAmerican cathredral.

Jesus seems to me, in my experience, as an energy form of a powerful & vibrational form. Of what we call a spiritual form.

Purity has no bounds. Energy is vibrational.

Becoming the "lord of the universe" seems a human construct, a myth as such, that is utilised to explain an experience, whereas, essentially there was no form. Only energy. Only vibration. No faith. Just experience. He seemed just like you & I but of a subtler & purer energy form .... that we all aspire to become. That maybe we already are even as we experience separation.

It is simple. Without myth. Just Beingness. Oneness - as I am led to assume (in my present day myth-making as I still remain ignorant of the ultimate truth).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.