TTS 0.00% $4.45 tatts group limited

why the delay in getting the news out?

1. 86 Posts.
    Makes me wondered what is going on....

Its been nearly amth now that the Victorian Supreme Court cases finished.....how on earth anyone can unilaterally walk away from a contract I dont know....no fraudulent mis rep..no negligent mis rep..no innocent mis rep....just a Government who thinks it can walk away...

Makes u wonder why a liberal government would think $1.2 billion would be let go...by TTS and TAH and why the Supreme Court are taking so long to get their judgement out.

But,

Its interesting to see that the vic gov is appealing the lost they suffered on the health care levy of $80 million Court loss in the next coupla days...and the Queensland gov are about to announce who might win a tender to grab more prize money from some dumb betting syndicate....in competion with TTS.

Imagine someone walking into Newmans office and saying here boys take $30 million and we will go out and set up store to claw that back and more....That guy Newman is living in a dream....its not going to happen TTS cant be shifted and if Newmanns mob allows anyone else in they will lower the Queens lands gov grab for prize money.

Geeeeez...makes me wonder how dumb some of these government types r.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.