TTS 0.00% $4.45 tatts group limited

It still has to be determined who broke the contract....that is...

1. 86 Posts.
    It still has to be determined who broke the contract....that is the point on my thread..u r getting confused with the ALP giving a new license to another company and what looks like both TTS and TAH being dudded..1st into paying a health service levy other taxes and then loss of earnings.

The 1st set of court cases to determine the validity of charging the HSL were lost by the Vic libs...to the tune of $80 million. They appeal that..today...and no one tells us much.

The latest set of court cases to determine if the contract was broken was before the SC last month and Hargrave J is still to bring down his decision.

The ALP claim they took legal advise that they could break the contract and the Libs have defended that position...trouble is...neither TTS nor TAH were informed that terms they agreed and were working with..paying tax and other dues had changed...nor did they get info the terms were to be change...and Hargrave seems dumb founded to find against the Vic gov....if he applies the law...and says the Libs cant unilaterally walk away..the Vic gov goes down $1.2 billion.

If he makes up his own decision he will be laughed out of Australia and end up a monk in some far of place..I would think

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.