CTO 0.00% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

re: why the dip no news. I was also at the AGM.Got an early...

1. 27 Posts.
    re: why the dip no news. I was also at the AGM.

Got an early ticket and charged into the room at Christies thinking the security there would have to be good, can't wait to see the gold, packed just about every sort of camera I could (even my disposable underwater camera) to get my shots of the gold gold gold!

But there was no gold.... there was a video stream of the actual gold pour on friday but no gold there....

There was a shareholder I won't name with a crook foot who gave out free (verbal) sprays to the board and presenters which livened things up for a while and at one stage I thought the gloves could come off but just as I was getting the cameras out again he was put back in his place.

That said I believe the message did get through that the board in '04 said these things would happen once production commenced and that it was a rubber stamp pay rise, despite however well it was addressed by LYNCH.

At the end of the day ticket A2 won the lucky door prize (an ounce nuggett of Charter towers gold)..... ever noticed how similar a 5 and 2 look when they are hand written....? yep - you guess'd it!! The camera flew out again there for a second... Couldn't take a jolly trick!

But, I did try hard to get you guys pics...

MBOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $20.71K 5.177M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 14414790 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2859251 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.