BRN 0.00% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Why the drop in SP, page-111

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    - The reason I mentioned "point scraped" was because I felt the presentation was well presented, simple language, updates, diagrams etc. Yes they did screw up with the contradiction of 0.89 but i dont feel that reflects the company as a whole. I emailed Neil to clear that up aswell other than that I dont see why this presentation was unprofessional. There is no logical, rational judgement to decide if a presentation is well presented or not, its more "each to their own" subjective views. Discussing this will just lead us going back and forth and concluding nothing lol

- Yes there was executive summary with jargon which probably made no sense to 90% of investors. Followed with a presentation that simplifies things.

- Oh okay gotcha, well the "Seed" is a client based API solution, you can give brainchip multiple seeds, but doing that would be purposeless unless F500 shows interest. Their plan was to develop a API solution for the companies they are working with to show what Brainchip can do. After that comes M4 an actual contract.

- Agreed Peter wont solve them on his own, but im more than sure once contracted any F500 will have no choice but to let Peter work with their current team. Work to implement brainchip in current products and onto their current processors. Its not BRN's responsibility to develop better systems that can handle brainchip, that comes down to the F500 to work with Peter(and his team) to improve their infrastructure to assist brainchip.
    If I want to pay a developer(peter) to build a house on my land, its my responsibility to ensure their is enough land.
    Furthermore, Peter is only selling a patented design. He gives rights for a F500 to use his design its upto them to manufacture and implement into their systems.

I agree essentially the difference between people like me(who find this a worthy investment) and you (who feels people should sell) is our strategy. I dont think this will make me rich anytime soon, BRN is long hold for me, I'm here justifying why I hold while you justify why you should sell.

My strategy is in depth research multiple stocks with good futures, narrow to one and buy up and hold.
    I have 27 contact hours of uni per week, 15hours work, full time athlete, and recently started my own tech company with the site to publicly launch this weekend, i dont have time to jump in and out of stocks, i literally watched RYG + RFN fly in front of me but didnt want to buy/sell every 2weeks as it would distract me from other aspects in life. I need something I can hold for 6months-2years and look at the outcome - Hence I feel BRN is no better selection for my risk appetite.
    Its worked for me with LNG, SRX and I plan to continue it

You clearly have a different strategy and feel this is worth selling, I think its worth buying so one can reap the benefits in 2016/2017

That being said, im on uni break right now. With the extra hours im going to attempt short term trading starting tomorrow possibly with DUB/RYG/SRT? God knows how it will go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $380.9K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1104665 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 478969 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.