HDR hardman resources limited

I am very surprised that there has been no discussion from the...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    I am very surprised that there has been no discussion from the Hardman faithfull as to why WPL cut short the Total Depth TD of Chinguetti4-2 from 2840m to 2645m? Also as to why there has been no mention of finding the Oil Water Contact, if no AWC was found then why wasn't it?..

As for the results at hand to-date;
    I think that they are so far positive and similar to what I would have expected.. going from the contour map in the last annual report you can see that a rough relationship exists in terms of a circular trapping structure/s filled to "spill point." Just by simple interpolation similar gross oil columns would have been expected using the simplistic symettrical assumption.
    i.e. at a location in the same depth of water some 2.5km North of Chinguetti-4-1.

The fact that the Investec Henderson Crosthwhaite report confirmed "active turbidite deposition during the tertiary period.." with the corresponding similar reservoir plays I think is very positive; I posted previously on turbidite sand properties and their ability to be prolific producers due to their ordered distribution of particle size. Many large fields exist in this reservoir type and many have been very good producers, notably some giant fields in the North sea.

Still by early next week the production test will have the final say on all this and hopefully it will be a good result for all. If Chinguetti comes up good the share price should never look back from $1 since this should put a floor on the downside risk with a quantity of "proven and probable" reserves established i.e firm and quantifiable asset base.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.