ARL 5.10% 46.5¢ ardea resources limited

Why the drop?, page-5

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I have thought about the DRC as well Pamp. In fact over the years my own personal stance on certain areas, ideologies perse, have often been tested.

We invest to make a return on our investment, strangely even if it be at the cost of a country currently in turmoil.

Trust me, if there is anyone on this board that despises the demoralization of human kind, particularly in respect to children, it is me - if it meant we all lost our investments tomorrow to save a few million children and have them bathed, and fed, and educated I'd tick that box without thinking. Many here would be much upset but that's ok, I'm a tough fella and will easily wear it.

What I often do is try and find something that I can relate the return to, presently there is a little place called "Lubumbashi" (Congo) - it will be the receiver of some of my return. I will do this through "kimbiliocongo.org"; might even go for a trip.

The principle to winning is to joyfully give : "Take care of Orphans and Widows, feed the Hungry, and show mercy to the Poor" - we all have different reasons for investing in Cobalt, but whatever those reasons be never forget that these huge returns you may one day make have also come at a cost.

Also, this is certainly not to put anyone off of their Cobalt investment, this is to simply show a little fragment of the worlds complexities. I have often been told that one mans loss is another mans reward; yet in my opinion it should not be at the expense of children suffering.

Take care, NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $92.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 46.5¢ $12.67K 26.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 16885 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 2873 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.