FML 6.67% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Campbell Baird is a very assured and slick orator, and his...

1. 732 Posts.
    Campbell Baird is a very assured and slick orator, and his enthusiasm for what he does and says is self evident.Why then was it felt necessary to cleverly edit large chunks of his speech whenever he began to try and justify the perceived downside of CRE? Whoever did the job has taken some considerable time to fade for a nanosecond on four seperate occasions, and then bring him back on line in a way that is meant to give the impression that continuity has not been compromised.It is one of the oldest tricks in the book when trying to make something look more acceptable or unacceptable,and I am sure it is not just me who has picked up on it.He unusually begins to stumble over his words just prior to talking about "the downside of CRE production over the last couple of years" and then gets edited three times in quick succession so that almost all of that which we are left privy to is backslapping.He makes it crystal clear that we are where we are because CRE still has to be proven to the markets, that it is a good asset,saying we are after all a company with a Mcap of 220 million AUD with a 46000 0z qtr production, raising a few eyebrows.One other - earlier in the presentation - piece of editing,has him jumping to the upside of Barnicoat mill.Don't get me wrong on this.I am invested here, and believe great times are ahead of us,but I have been waiting a long time to hear some clear and unbiased information from the COMPANY about CRE warts and all,and it gives me a bad taste in the mouth when some third party considers certain information should not be for my ears.You have to ask yourself why? Why are they still so uneasy over talking freely about CRE.We know it was only 59 mill in scripts and 10 mill in capitalisation,Campbell mentions it three times,and we know how it is going to increase production,but when it comes to downside,all we get is it "is not the asset that was the problem before, it was other things" Well,sorry,not good enough.It may well have been, for all I know, that the "other things" were part of what had been edited. I guess I will never know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $15.59K 111.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7230 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.