KYC 0.00% 57.5¢ keycorp limited

excellent chance of upward share movement. CEO Bruce Thompson...

1. 54 Posts.
    excellent chance of upward share movement. CEO Bruce Thompson who is normally conservative in interviews was very open about Keycorps growth prospects in the next 18 months in a recent Corporate file interview.

He spruked about repeat orders in the smartcard side of the business and was very excited about the rate of takeup for chip cards as the conversion to EMV standards gained momentum.

A rumour going round the market is that a fund manager has been recently dumping shares maybe due to a new manager taking on the portfolio and switching in other stocks. Once this finishes the sp should gain momentum again.

The most promising aspect in the interview was where he openly states other banks are showing "interest" in following the Westpac deal model.This says to me that discussions look very promising and possible deals iminent.

Talk of possible share buybacks, increased dividends or purchases to compliment growth parts of the business points out a strong company picking up growth.

I think current prices will prove to be a bargain in 18 months time or sooner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.