CSM cosmo gold limited

I reviewed the days (Friday 31.03.06) course of sales. think I...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 1,493 Posts.
    I reviewed the days (Friday 31.03.06) course of sales.
    think I could see someone(s) anticipated the fall with a series of 20k sales.

12:29:04 20k $2.73
    12:48:32 20k $2.73
    13:53:34 20k $2.72
    14:53:17 20k $2.72
    15:13:05 20k $2.71 then all down hill.

But then what they (above sales) mean is impossible for me to know. Its like what Rumsfeld said, (a man I do not respect or admire), "There are things we know we don't know and then there are things we don't know we don't know".

Not that that takes a genius to figure out.

Personally, I like the idea the ancient western world practiced where every written contract was public knowlege, accessible at the local library.

Today, the best access to relevant info is to have a personal fly on the wall at CSM headquarters. And provided its existence and presence was something they (CSM) didn't know they didn't know, as it takes in everything CSM does and thinks.

I'm still working on genetically enhance my fly to read mind. For only then could I be sure CSM don't know they didn't know my fly was on the wall.

Ok. I asked CSM on Friday (below question) and they haven't replied yet. Well, I think YOU all should give them a reasonable amount of time. Come on, stop jumping up and down. I'm not.

We can trust CSM to keep the a market up to dated.

Nah, there's nothing going wrong. sp. fall is just an aberration. An irrrrrrationality. A ttttttttemporary fffffffall.

I bloody hope...

======================================
    Are you still negotiating with BHP over Mindy Mindy?

What stage are the negotiations at?

My Name
    Shareholder Extraordinaire.
    ======================================

THE ABOVE IS NOT ADVICE OR IMPLICIT OF ANYTHING. IT IS ONLY A STATEMENT THAT THERE ARE MANY THINGS I CAN NEVER EVEN COME CLOSE TO KNOWING I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW.

And an acknowledgment that I don't know why CSM's sp. fell on Friday afternoon, because I've been told CSM have about 19% of TIR and also someone friendly with CSM who also owns 19%.

So I discount the theory that the TIR notice affected the CSM sp.

19 + 19 = 38%.

This means to gain control (and isn't that the primary goal? I don't know for sure. I think I'm guessing) then that means CSM (+ friend) needs 20% of the balance of shares. 1 in 5 to get to 51%.

Am I right about getting to 51%. Otherwise I'm showing my amateur investor status again.

But then I'm absolutely sure you know that, now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.