OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

hi tex where you been hiding, hows your golf of late. tought...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    hi tex where you been hiding, hows your golf of late. tought times my friend. BUTTTTTT.

The difference between financial successful people in the world is successful ones don’t act irrational,(Not saying I’m one of them at all ok) and if one does there homework, they will quickly discover people who do well own things, (property, shares, business etc) don’t take my word for it investigate what I’m saying for yourself. They make what they own work for them over time, and if assets become a bargain these cleaver people buy more, if they able. You don’t find e.g. BHP selling huge parts of there business every time the markets gets a hit, if anything many times they will buy there own stock if they feel its great value. Today will be no different it will be one hell of a day, its not the first and it wont be the last, there will be some that will come out owning more than yesterday and some that will own less. It’s going to be a tough time we hurt like hell in theses times no doubt, in the end good luck all what ever you decide, or in some cases have to do.

Mx.

PS look I’m sure there are many successful millionaire traders out there, but I will bet my last dollar they don’t wait for the worst market times, wake up that morning and say I think I’ll sell half or all of what I have today. They leave that to the inexperience ones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.