GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

why the fundamentals are changing, page-18

1. 3,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    "RB it would probably mean more if the Perth Mint actually endorsed this guys blog."

All4One, for legal reasons they'd have that disclaimer of course, but from time to time Suchecki makes reference to things suggesting wider input from within the organisation and what to discuss. Why does he post? I suggest altruistic education value given his unique insights and contacts within the physical market place but also, more speculatively on my part, to expand Perth Mint's business by tackling some of the hype, tainting gold's image to a wider investor class. Last Thursday for instance he wrote this:

"You also have to consider that there are investors out there who hold gold for portfolio diversification reasons, or as a hedge against non-catastrophic financial problems but who do not want to see themselves, or be seen, as one of those "crazy goldbugs" as the mainstream financial media paint it. This image is reinforced by gold websites which hype up stories that play well to a goldbug audience (and drive clicks), but these just create a "cry wolf" effect to mainstream investors when the claims of "imminent failure" never eventuate and make them see much of the gold internet as inaccurate and sensationalised claims.

Such websites may well have desensitised mainstream investors to the really important information when it comes out, and thus be indirectly helping to support the BB-unallocated system. Indeed one of the key motivations for my blogging activities is to pull up such inaccuracies and exaggeration for this very reason, but the need for fact based professionalism in gold commentary is lost on them and I'm accused of being a shill if I dare to critique any meme.

http://goldchat.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/fractional-reserve-bullion-banking-and_13.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.