why the fuss over turnbull ,s wealth ?, page-11

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Misty

Im not so sure i agree with your comment there however i understand what your saying.

Zimbawee
    Thats a country which due to management has become one of the unfortunate countries as we speak. Due to the economic situation the country is now in, all other issues escalate and create more problems.

If we as a nation, manage our economy with the interests of the nation as a whole in mind, we will do ok. Personally i think the whole stimilus situation will do more harm than good.
    Now thats a business decision that i cant handle and i would sure like to find out who the heck advised our government heads to do so.

DEBT + DEBT does not equal SOLUTION

Example
    Australia gives 2 people a $1000 to solve a water problem and do as u must but thats all the 2 people get

Person 1 - buys 500 x 1 litre bottles of water = money gone

Person 2 - buys a rainwater tank which holds 1000 litres of water, he bottles the water each time the tank fills and then profits in selling water to all the people like Person 1 and this goes on for the life of the tank.

Currently we have Person 1 running our country and would much rather Person 2 at the helm.
    So i say at the next election put a rainwater tank and a bottle of water at each polling booth just as a little reminder :))))

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.