GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi @Thesi, there seems to be a belief that galaxy was looking...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Hi @Thesi, there seems to be a belief that galaxy was looking for a partner because they needed cash. I don't think that was the case. My understanding was to open a process where many parties could express an interest and be a part of galaxy. Allow others to join, rather than going out begging for cash.
    Gcar put foward an idea similar to mine. We have enough cash to produce 12.5kt. We can expand as we go. MtC is cash positive. The company doesn't owe anyone. The more we expand the more we make. The battery makers are the one that need our products. By joining they get the supply they need. The value of SDV remains what was measured. Sdv is effectively free carry at 12.5kt. We can sell all our products to Posco, allowing them to be a chemical power house. The resource is ours, for any amount more than 12.5kt its up the partner to pay for the cost to get what they need. Galaxy is not competing for survival Like other miners. All the analysis are wrong. If the auto makers want to survive, someone has to pay for the development. They have to pay for whatever comes out of SDV plus the build cost. If no one sign up SDV will make 12.5kt profit per year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.