GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Why the GXY share price should rise tomorrow, page-190

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Thank you @SeeTheWorld I greatly appreciate you taking the time to lay down your thoughts.

It's funny you mention Tesla because speaking with a friend of mine that isn't invested anywhere but has an interest in the electric vehicles market his research after reading that Panasonic are struggling to keep up with current demand from their partner (Tesla)... Well he pondered... With the size of the semi batteries, forgetting the Model Y. What happens next and probably more pertinent, what is causing the bottle neck?

We have seen Tesla recently sign supply deals with Kidman Resources which from what I can work out are not really going anywhere fast. When are they building again? SQM must appreciate all the inside knowledge they are gaining as a partner.

We also have seen Tesla recently sign an offtake deal with Ganfeng.

Tesla are not averse to the idea of investing in lithium production. I know from speaking with Joe (and also in his podcast) that Simbol was a target for a take over by those guys, but during the negotiation walked away. What happened to that tech post I haven't seen any developments .

Obviously my mind is also focussed on the volume of Galaxy going from a sleepy 2.5 - 3 million shares on a daily basis to over 10 million today, and for what reason, based on what appeared to me to be a positive announcement on increasing the size of the pond from 10ha to 15ha and planning to share results from their direct extraction program which Anthony Tse indicated will remove the step of evaporation so with pun intended the 12-18 months evaporates also.

Of course I have a curious interest in direct extraction and not many in the lithium game share that interest.

My interest extends also Galaxy's investment in Lepidicoas pointed out by @Gekkko and below is a post by @maxi1981 of a very recent video by Joe Walsh that discusses it.

I was emailed yesterday about Galaxy to discuss some points and one that I made is that it should not be considered by just one, that being Sal De Vida.

The one thing that Galaxy should do is invest in lithium chemicals. Via way of a converter.

I realise that the focus is on Galaxy and it's costs to produce, but I haven't been able to find the all in costs for other companies and also, when it comes to lithium supply even from raw materials, I don't find any companies that are not bound to an agreement, in which case similar to when Galaxy first started shipping many moons back from Mt Cattlin and the shut down caused increased lithium pricing... I am sure those buying from us would be cautious about what might occur if the company shut up shop for low margins and then just focussed on one project alone with cash in the bank.

The close to $400 million Aussie opens doors WRT a share buy back, but also, one thing I will point out is that if a take over was presented and it was just over or close to the options Martin and Anthony receive at just over $2.70, I would reject it and song songs for others to do the same.

What are your thoughts @SeeTheWorld? (And others)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.