GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Why the GXY share price should rise tomorrow, page-20

1. 3,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Here, (below) is an example of what’s floating around.

What the detail is in the disappointing report is in the third quarter is unknown, however -

“Every Monday I like to look at ASIC’s short position report to find out which shares are being targeted by short sellers.

This is because I believe it is worth keeping a close eye on short interest levels as high levels can sometimes be an indication that something isn’t quite right.

With that in mind, here are the 10 most shorted shares on the ASX this week according to ASIC:
    • Galaxy Resources Limited (ASX: GXY) remains the most shorted share on the ASX with short interest of 17.3%. Short sellers will have been celebrating last week after the lithium miner’s shares crashed to a 52-week low following a disappointing third quarter update.

• Syrah Resources Ltd (ASX: SYR) has seen its short interest rise to 16.6%. Weak graphite prices and a number of production disruptions have weighed on its shares over the last 12 months”
    The Motley Fool. (April 22 – 2019) 10 most shorted shares on the ASX
    https://www.********.au/2019/04/22/these-are-the-10-most-shorted-shares-on-the-asx-47-2/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.