GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Fair comment, and I do apologise for the retort, it was in...

1. 1,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1473
    Fair comment, and I do apologise for the retort, it was in hindsight unnecessary.
    To elaborate:
    You list the following as reasons why the share price will take a very long time to recover:

More than 17% of stock shorted (this is why it has dropped, but at some point these shorts have to be covered)
    Stock is very tightly held. Top 20 shareholders own 53% of stock.
    Top 4 shareholders own nearly 43% of stock.
    Not hard to work out who is shorting.
    Number 20 in the top 20 only holds 1.5M shares.
    Nothing against GXY just an observation, but it seems that there are not going to be enough shares on offer to lift the share price back to where this forum wants it to be in the near future.

This just plain does not make any sense whatsoever - you seem to be suggesting that GXY is a very tightly held company with very few sellers, and that is what is going to hold the price back from recovering? If it were indeed tightly held, then those who are currently selling are the shorts, and they at some point will transition to being buyers when they decide to cover and close their position. At this point being tightly held with 17% shorts, $400m cash in the bank and zero chance of a capital raise event occurring at any time in the foreseeable future is about as textbook a situation as you could ask for to see one hell of a short squeeze go down, and the share price recover very rapidly indeed.
    And you can bet that whoever "they" are that have been manipulating it on the way down, will be on the other side of that trade to ride it back up when they decide it is time.
    Usually "they" decide it is "time" just about when folks like yourselves apply the logic you did in your previous post and decide to sell right into their hands at the bottom.
    But of course - all IMO, and please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.