GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Why the GXY share price should rise tomorrow, page-4

1. 2,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1621
    Thanks for the 15 GA's, but please note there was no analysis involved. This was all straight out of Anthony, Alan and Brian's mouths. All if did was make a summary of what was said to save posters from having to read the entire transcript. It was well worth reading and I only did so at the prompting by another poster over the weekend. I feel really positive about things having taken the time to read it - although I temper that positivity against the fact that lots of things got said at the Q3 conference call last year which ended up not eventuating (e.g. the promise of lots of announcements before the end of the year, a joint partner at SdV, possibility of shareholder rewards). The best laid plans often go awry and I accept that, but would like to think that if they do the company might be so good as to tell us sooner rather than have us wait 3 months until the next quarterly. This company is now so ridiculously undervalued that I can't see how it can possibly go any lower. I am hoping for a massive re-rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.