GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Will just put this here. @Darkstone, you're a gentleman and...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Will just put this here.
    @Darkstone, you're a gentleman and everyone else that came together. Cheers.
    @Thesi, it's all good. Thanks. A so called expert, chose to use his knowledge to put down a business rather than to support the industry. It affects everyone for the wrong purpose.
    @Wary 1, you will find in the report that margin has increased another $30 in April. Since the Contract price is set for the H1. Its the equivalent of $385/dmt cost already achieved for april.
    What everyone have not realized is from shipping 15kt, the books have increased $13.7m. Its also in the conference call. The contract price is around 800-830 for H1.   2019 will add 80-85m US net margin to the books from production.
    The recovery is not really important. Its important only for measuring mine life. There're many years yet.
    The main is the contract price- cost = net profit. The cost at December will be around 300-350. Has any one worked with YOP system before? I have. Not the same but similar. The YOP against standard operations, is like comparing a water wheel to electricity. A drug sniffer dog. The capability is dependent on the operator.

Unless Ausbil has sold, shorts will remain sitting around 15-16%.  You can do the maths.
    Also the ponds earth works has completed and waiting for lining. The iony is, the alternative test program will have results in Q3- Q4. The company gave the sparrows to Peking ducks to play with for a good reason. The project manager at SDV has been involved building mines of $4b and $7b. SDV is 1/2b.

In May, the US will gather for meeting on minerals and energy storages. We sholud be in a good position by years end. Between now and then retailers will be pushed around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.