LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Why is LVT stock down from its highs? Ask yourself some tough q....

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

Why is LVT stock down from its highs? Ask yourself some tough q. like...

Why would a company that spent $17,528,950 on salaries costs and lost 5c a share on 41 sp also pay for an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii for every employee in the company like 80 people from around the world to attend?

"Feb 24, 2018 - To mark my three year anniversary, I'm bound for the company trip to Honolulu, Hawaii today. It will be the twelfth international city LiveTiles has sent me to in three years and very officially ten times more than the average one per job of every previous company." Posted in Medium by Erik Ralston Chief Architect for LiveTiles.

And why would that same programer be traveling all over the world - on 12 trips!!!  helping rack up almost $3,000,000 in travel & entertainment fees (up from less than $1M the prior year) -admittedly 10 times the travel the programmer had been given at other companies?

And why would that same techie be wasting his time co-founding and running something called the Fuse Coworking and Accelerator when he should be spending all his time at the computer with his team of programmers? how is he in the office long enough w all that travel to make the tech work for LVT?

moving on...

Why is the expense for employee benefits topping $17,5M up a whopping 181% over prior year?

Why are marketing expense, travel and entertainment expenses up to almost $6M from less than $1.6 prior yr? (interestlnly about the same increase as revenues) What are they spenidng all that cash on? a giant robot at the micrsoft conference?  Trips to hawaii all over the world for all the employees and managers? 

Why are the 60 n3 employees and the 130 LVT employees only paid $8.7M/yr and the directors $1.5M?

Why did the company issue so much stock only to dilute holders AND accellerate losses per share? there 80M more shares and losses per share from (.0216) to (.0520)? am i reading that right? .052 loss on a 0.41 SP?

Why is the "burn rate" going up by $14.6m ($22M) from ($7.4M)? But subscription revs only up $3.9? so for every $1 of new subs. rev the co spent $5.6 to get it?

And lastly why is trailing revenue +$3.9M up just about the same amount as growth in exp for marketing + t&e $4.3M? what's going on there? not saying its true but when increased revenue equals the amount spent on marketing travel and entertainment, don't it sounds an awful lot like buying revenues?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.