LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Why the hell is this price dropping, page-218

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193

Respectfully dwhale you have it all wrong. Citi not predicting quadruple growth at all, you’ve misread the report, they’re suggesting 140% growth, a significant difference on what you are saying. You say they are a tile building business... no, they are an AI business now fully supported by every part of the ms global business in the fastest growing business at ms. How do people struggle so much to read the actual numbers and facts presented to us as a community. There has never been a business in particular tech, who on the asx have gone from 1m to 4m to 15m In recurring revenue... xero didn’t even get near that growth. Now lvt telling us they will spend less in h2 than h1... so if they continue growth rates or similar to Citi guidance, unprecedented rev growth and moving clearly towards breakeven, they are on track to be light years ahead of best ever performing tech stocks preceding them. At a value of 200m market cap compares to 5b for xero and even $1b+ Canva, I cant think of a more obvious investment to make in market... am I missing something, have I misread the comms from lvt?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.