LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Why the hell is this price dropping, page-232

1. 2,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    They wouldn't would they. It's plain as daylight how well regarded LiveTiles is and how they're adding value to MSFT's products. Its a synergistic relationship.

Like I've said previously, Tech start-ups are still considered babies up until the 5th year or so and like Biotechs they require large sums of capital to grow. It's obvious that most retail investors are unaware of this, and given we're coming off the biggest bull market in history when everything ran and bagged, they're still expecting that today. They're expecting LVT continue as if it were January or the beginning of the new FY. the truth is tis that liquidity is drying up and your seeing less traders going for pips. Business require time to grow. LVT clearly ran too hard and now people are panicking. Good. I'm happy to mop up at lower prices when I can. And Yes LVT are spending, but spending for growth. Some of their costs look flippant, and wasteful, but that's what it takes (See Alphabet).

I'm happy to examine this in a year and see if i'm wrong. If i am, I'll bail. But I must give my thesis time to play out.

Each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.