LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

In my view, i don't think they are doing anything that reinvents...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    In my view, i don't think they are doing anything that reinvents the wheel pursei, but then again Xero weren't exactly reinventing accounting. Doing a bit of research, customer sentiments suggest that they still have a solid suite of products that customers are happy with. AI bots-in-a-box suite is also isn't anything unseen before, but is something that businesses can see the benefit of.

I really do believe though that their big points of difference lie in -

- Their strong relationship with Microsoft
    - Their product suite, while not revolutionary, does perform
    - Their global footprint, these guys aren't looking to sit in their own backyard. They are looking to grow their footprint globally and grow it fast
    - Experience, they have a large list of individuals under their rafters with experience to grow Livetiles

I agree that larger companies could emulate what Livetiles are producing at the moment, and they potentially have. I'm just confident in the sales approach and the direction that Livetiles is looking to take this. It's alot easier to make this argument around the time when Livetiles announces they've grown ARR by 200%+ than when news has been scarce of late and the price has dipped after a CR.

Good Luck & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.