LBT 6.25% 1.5¢ lbt innovations limited

Why the hype?, page-97

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Small companies with innovative products are inherently risky and not for the fainthearted. If people didn't invest in them though, we'd have no new technology. The upside is you can make excellent returns and its exciting to follow progress.
    You might view Previ Isola as a failure, but it generated sufficient funds to support nearly all the development of APAS. I don't see its as significant a development as APAS (it didn't require FDA approval for a start). Moreover, many of us who invested in it did well (I admit I sold most of my LBT holding when the price spiked recently, following the maxim 'don't fall in love with a stock' and also because there was another stock I wanted to take a position in. I had had my shares for 5 years and found it really nerve-wracking when the PreviIsola deal was terminated and the share price halved. I have since bought back in to a lesser extent).
    Even if it was a failure, I'm sure the company learnt a lot from their experience. (I certainly learnt a lot from my early forays into biotech investment, among which were failures!)
    To change the subject, does anyone know who is manufacturing the APAS machines? I had assumed it would be Hettich, but from recent announcements am now not so sure. I gather they are trialling the machine in a lab, before mass producing them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $8.549K 565.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 188838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.