TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Why the increase?, page-60

1. 2,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Graphite is shipped in bags loaded into containers. The bags can vary between 20kg up to 1t and loaded on pallets and configured into the container at optimum load capacity.

Therefore there is not need for "bulk" storage and handling for graphite. What is needed is hard standing area at port for storage of containers awaiting shipping. I strongly doubt that there will be any unloading/reloading of containers at the port prior to shipping.

According to SYR there might be up to 1m tonnes/year capacity for container shipping at Nacala. SYR are/were in the process of booking 500k tonnes of that capacity. Assuming nobody is going to book usage as well, then there might be 500k tonnes available for TON. These deductions are based on the information provided at that SYR EGM.

However, until the facts are provided by announcement I wouldn't be surprised to hear about many intricate problems eventuating in this small component of an overall huge logistics challenge.

Cheers

NB. And we haven't even started to consider all the extra tonnage of vanadium that has potential to find a market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 491367 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.